Josephine has worked with families, corporate entities, patriarchs and matriarchs from different culture, industry and background. She seeks to understand their priorities, goals and pain points. In doing so, she has grown with her clients, follow along evolving landscape and circumstances to ensure trust structures remain up-to-date and viable. Other than providing wealth planning framework and solutions, Josephine is able to guide clients on the details that will ensure clarity and provide confidence to the smooth administration of the trusts for years ahead. Josephine also works with other industry experts such as lawyers, bankers and tax advisors to bring comprehensive solutions to her clients.
Josephine began her legal training in a full-serviced boutique law firm. With the technical knowledge and experience that she had gained, she joined the trust industry, learning the ropes from industry experts in international banks such as Citi and Deutsche Bank, as well as local private trust companies. Josephine’s career experience was intentionally designed for her exposure to wealth planning solutions offered by major industry players and extensive custom-tailored products offered by comparatively smaller but dominating private industry players.
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) with Diploma in International Trust Management, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- STEP Foundation Certificate in International Trust Management, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- BA in Psychology (Cum Laude), State University of New York at Buffalo
- Corporate Compliance Procedures, Executive Diploma in Corporate Administration, SAICSA
- Basic Principles of Drafting Minutes and Resolutions, Paralegal Certification Course, Law Society and TP